Friday, October 23, 2009

IMPROVING YOUR MEMORY!!

If you don't remember where you left your keys, your bag or your BIP! please! take this test and inhance your memory!

Who did say these phrases?

a."Ok, you can be the teacher, now!"
1. Miss Johnson
2. Mr. Advani
3. Troy Jones

b."But, I'm reading now!"
1. Miss J
2. Troy Jones
3. Hakim

c. "I'm so mad at you I could spit, I don't want to talk to you"
1. Hakim
2. Dr. Horner
3.Miss J

d. "Will you let me come back to class and take my final tomorrow"

1. John
2. Hakim
3. Michael

e. "I sent him home"
1. Mr. Parker
2. Miss Grady
3.Miss J

f. "You are a winner"
1. Danny
2. Miss J
3. Jenny

g. "You are the best teacher I've had as far as teachers go"
1. Miguel
2. Troy Jones
3. Danny

h. "You are a good class and I enjoyed working with you today"
1. Mr. Mack
2. Miss J
3. Mr. Pablo

i. "I look forward to the next opportunity to share a learning experience with you"

1. Mr. Parker
2. Mr. Simms
3. Miss J

j. "I know they do not love me"
1. Miss J
2. Junior
3. Hal

k. "Three brains are better and faster"
1. Miss J
2. Hal
3. Mr. Parker

l. " Not like the guys in the movies who kill animals and stuff"
1. Jenny
2. Attiba Mack
3. Mr. Parker

m. " I am going to grade it on how much effort you put into it"
1. Miss Grady
2. Miss J
3. Mr. Simms

n. "...but I know I have to get an education so I can earn enough money to go and look for my mother one day"
1. Nikki Anderson
2. Mr. Advani
3. Miss J

ñ. " I want to know, honestly, what you would do if you were me"
1. Junior
2. Miss J
3. The Academy Math teacher




Now, check your answer! JUST in case you have finished!! okay!!!!
a.3/ b.3/ c.3/d.2/ e.2/ f.2/ g.2/ h.2/ i.3/ j.2/ k.1/l.1/ m.2/n.1/ ñ.2//

9 comments:

  1. 14/15
    yay!
    I am the best! Woohoo!
    ________________________
    I didn't know letter "L"
    Who is Jenny anyway? I don't even remember her! hahaha
    Great game!
    kisses love ya! (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great test!
    I just had two wrong answers...XD!
    but I still have a poor memory!

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! now I improved my memory!!! :P
    excellent job!
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. really original work!!!!
    I do not know how you came up with a test like this, but I hope next time you can do another as good as this one.
    great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE THE MOST CREATIVE ONCE
    I REALLY LOVE IT MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

    MAYBE I HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU BUT I AM REALLY PROUD OF YOUR JOB THEY ARE REALLY GOOD !!!! IN FACT I REALLY APRECIATE YOUR FRIENDSHIP BECAUSE I CAN LEARN FORM YOUR AS A STUDENT AS WELL AS A GREAT PERSON

    I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O xiki's post was so sweet! and I really agree with her, you are creative, smart, but over all, you're an amazing human being. I love you too :)

    By the way, I got everything right! XD I can still brag about my good memory XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  7. O_O gosh! I'm the person with the poorest memory on earth, that's for sure. I got just like two out of 15.

    Great job, tania!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your comments, they were soooooooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete